Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jesus is 2 doors down

February 24th, 2012 (Still on retreat)

Ah!  Will I always underestimate our Lord?!  I just finished Confession and am sitting in the Adoration chapel.  I just tore to shreds the lime green sticky note recording the sins I've been accumulating since my last Confession.  They are in pieces at the bottom of a tiny trash can in the room with my precious Savior.  They have lost their power.  If I died in this moment, I would fly straight to Heaven!  "This day you will be with Me in Paradise."  What grace!  What love!  What compassion!  What mercy! 

What if Jesus was always physically present 2 rooms away from where I was?  Like here, at Moye Retreat Center?

He is!  He is!  He is!  Go through the room of the mind and He is in the next room!  The room of my soul!  I don't need to look any farther than that.  Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment